I’ve been wanting to blog a bit more about my minimalist wardrobe/style, so I’ve decided to do so by highlighting a few of my favorite looks by season. In this post, I share five outfits that I’ve currently been wearing on repeat. You’ll quickly notice that I haven’t included any shorts or summer dresses. The reason for that is because I’m still on the lookout for a good pair of high-rise denim shorts and a linen dress.
Summer pieces I adore (and need to save up for):
- Linen dress (like this one)
- Linen top (like this one)
- Button up top (like this one)
- Denim shorts (like this one)
- Linen jumpsuit (like this one)
What are your summer staples?